Friday, March 21, 2014

Teething hell

Yes. That's right. Teething hell! Nolan and his two year molars are at war. And the two year molars are winning. By a lot. I think Nolan has maybe napped twice in the last two weeks? And it's obvious by his behavior. We are going through a very tough/rough phase here, thanks to the combo of pain from teething and lack of sleep due to teething. It's definitely very challenging. I hope those teeth shoot through fast!

Despite the tough times, we still see our sweet boy in there somewhere. The other day I asked him what daddy does at work and he said, "daddy play with fens (friends)" and "daddy take nap!" If this is true, I want Jason's job. :)
The other new thing Nolan is saying is "love". The other day he said, "I love mommy!" Today he said, "Mamie, I love you!" He also says things like "I love blue'" and "I love nana bread!"

Can our sweet, happy boy (who actually naps) please come back to us!? ASAP. Thank you!

William is doing well, per usual. He is my little guy, weighing 15 lb 13 oz (13%) and 26.5" (31%). I haven't given up hope that he will start to grow more and be a little taller. He passed his developmental checks with flying colors. He actually sat on his own for a good ten minutes the other day! Such a big boy. The pedi and I decided that we will stop his reflux meds (yay!)! If he starts to exhibit the symptoms again (arching back, fussiness while nursing,  lots of spit up) we can always put him back on the meds.

Liam's been sleeping pretty well this week, making it until about 5:00-5:30 until he wants to nurse and then going back to sleep until around 8:00. I'll take it! I'm sure I just jinxed myself by posting this, and now he'll start waking up multiple times per night again.

Belly laughs!

Goat noise! Uncle Tommy is so proud 

Ummm how can you not love him?!


My happy guy!

Stop! You're too cute 

Love his teething face :)

Who needs a tree when you have an elliptical?!

Don't you dare take my yogurt

Sweet boys having a tea party

This cinnamon roll is delicious 

Who needs toys when you have a water bottle?

Open wide, baby bird!

Liam's sweet smile when Nolan and I say and sign "all done!"when he's done eating :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment