Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring break

This week I was on spring break and got to spend every day with the boys, which was awesome! The weather didn't cooperate like I hoped it would, so we were stuck indoors. Sunday looks nice though, so we should get to be outside a lot then (hopefully!).

We spent a lot of time watching Frozen (I may be more obsessed than Nolan. I mean, the soundtrack is amazing). We also did lots of Legos, read books, finger painted, had several tea parties, looked longingly out the window (haha), and relaxed.

One thing Nolan did not do was nap.
Ugh. That kid needs to start napping again! His teeth are still really bothering him. The bottoms are almost all the way in. He won't let me look at the tops. They better be coming in, too!

William is having a blast rolling all over on the floor and scooting. He is a mover and a shaker like Nolan! I am both looking forward to and dreading the day he becomes mobile. He already is able to scoot himself over to Nolan's toys and try to play with them. Today he made his way over to Nolan and batted at Nolan's mega block tower. As you can imagine, Nolan was not impressed. I foresee a lot of lessons on sharing in the near future!

On Tuesday Jason took the day off and we went to Stillwater and had our pictures taken by Judd (William's six month photos). Today I took the boys back there and we picked out the photos we liked  best (there were some really good ones!) I can't wait to get the digital prints. I will post them on here when we do.

Yesterday I took the boys to Sea Life Aquarium at the MoA. Nolan loved it! He did such an awesome job walking with me and staying right by me. He brought both his little babies with him and held onto them the whole time. One of them was usually in his mouth (thanks, two year molars). After the aquarium we looked out at Nickelodeon Universe. Nolan said he wants to go on the rides. Looks like we'll have to go back there soon!

Big boy learning to use a sippy!

The sweetest

Nickelodeon Universe

Checking out the shark

In awe

Nolan loved the tunnel!

Pointing out the shark

I love this picture.

Showing me his babies

Sting rays

Tough guy Liam

Trying to decide how he can take Keegan's Nyla bone

Nolan wasn't sure if he liked being messy


Creating a masterpiece 

Silly boy

Love him!!

Super excited for his hot fudge sundae

Trying on Daddy's boots

They're a little clunky

This picture is hilarious. 
These carts are not fun to push around.

Cheesy smile

Goat noise! Tommy is so proud 

No comments:

Post a Comment