Saturday, March 1, 2014

Baptism

Happy March! February ended on a happy note with William's baptism. The day went really well. William was a happy guy (as usual) during the whole baptism. He was awake and wide eyed and tried to play with the water. He was happy as he was led up and down the aisle and was introduced to his church family. Everyone came back to our place for lunch and dq cake afterwords. William ended up taking a nice, long nap, which was nice for Jason and me! He received many nice gifts. Nolan was well behaved, too. He came up to the alter for the baptism, but only lasted a minute. Then he joined my parents in the pew. He was happy to share his toys with his cousins at our house, and of course loved the ice cream cake. It was a good day!  

William will be six months this coming thursday, which is hard to believe! He is getting better at sitting on his own, but he still prefers to stand. He makes a new face where he sucks on his lips. I think it helps soothe his teething gums. He looks like a little old man when he does it though. It's so cute!

Nolan cut his first two-year molar this week, and it was hard on him. He was just miserable! I hope the others are easier for him, but I doubt it. He is still talking more and more. He cracks us up all the time with his cute expressions and sentences. He is such a fun kid! Nolan and I went to southdale today and he was so well behaved. He was patient while i shopped (a sucker helped with that). Then I let him out of the stroller and he played on the interactive pad on the floor and at the play place. He was great and stayed with me, didn't run off, and took turns on the slide. He had a blast! 

Here are the recent phone pictures. Soon I'll upload our camera pictures. 

Cute new face 




Nolan had so much fun playing outside at Mamie's! He lost a boot but didn't tell my mom because he was worried she would make him come in. :)


Quickly outgrowing the chair! 


Sweet boy


William and his Godparents


Dapper dude


Selfie! New haircut!

Loving the interactive floor pad!





New favorite activity - playing in the sink. Might as well let him wash some dishes!


Liam found his toes!


Love him!


So happy


Oh hey just sitting like a big boy 




Nom Nom 


Mr. Fix-it using his drill to make sure his kitchen is secure 


Napping in my arms


Fun play date with my friends Natalie, Lauren, and Lauren's daughter Mallory 


Tough enough for necklaces :)


My birthday gift - Mamma Mia!


No comments:

Post a Comment