Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Almost Spring...

Spring has almost sprung! At least that's what the upcoming forecast shows. And I am beyond ready for spring. These last few weeks have felt so long, very cabin feverish. Nolan is literally bouncing off the walls. It's safe to say I've resorted to more TV than I usually do these last few weeks. I (and the boys) cannot wait to get outside and play, go for walks, basically be able to be out there without the air hurting our faces. 

Anyway, besides the cabin fever, not too much is new. I had a blast in LA with my friends, going to the Roosevelt Hotel pool, TMZ tour, Santa Monica beach, good dinners. It went by so fast, but I missed Jason and the boys a lot. They had fun though, going to Home Depot and visiting Grandma and Papa's. We did a lot of FaceTiming that weekend. Hooray for technology! 

I can't believe William is going to be 1 1/2 in just a few days.  So crazy! We have his 18 month well check in a few weeks. He still isn't talking as much as I'd like, but hopefully he'll start talking more soon. He still has one tooth left to cut. It's driving me nuts how long it's taking. It's obviously bothering him, which isn't fun. He's so sweet though, making silly faces to make us laugh and doing his happy dance in the kitchen and hallway. I just love him.

Nolan has had a bit of a defiant attitude again, but I'm hoping it passes when we can get outside more. The kid just needs to release his pent up energy! When he isn't in a mood, he is so sweet and cute. He has mastered our nightly prayer and says it over and over again with a shy smile and giggle. When I ask him to do something, he'll say, "Sure I can," or "Sure I will!" It's so adorable.

A few more funny things he has said lately: 

My mom brought home a few fun decorative bars of soap from Boston for us.
Mom - Did you open the penguin soap?
Nolan - yes
Mom - does it smell good?
Nolan - no, no it doesn't 
Mom - what does it smell like? 
Nolan - garbage 
We hadn't opened the soap yet. Little stinker. Then he said, "I'm staring at you," and started twitching one side of his face, trying to wink at her. 

I was trying to have Nolan pull me on the sled outside (knowing I was too heavy for him to pull me). He tried for a minute and then sweetly said, "Maybe it's better for Liam." Hahaha 

Here are a ton of videos that I finally was able to upload. Enjoy! 


Nolan saying prayers 



Marble madness



Opening doors now!


Skiing with Nolan 



Sesame Street Live



Super fast slide



Boys peeking at each other 


William climbing and doing his happy dance



Peeking at each other


2014 in a nutshell 



Kisses for Dino 

Nolan at gymnastics 



Liam slam dunking


Learning the iPad (last fall)

Happy dance on Nolan's bed (last fall)



Nolan jumping into leaves 



When William first started walking 

Nolan riding his trike 


Gangnam Style..nolan is still obsessed 

How did that magnet get in there!? Hint - Liam 

How did that ball get in there?! Liam again! 

Nolan told me he was off to the Mall of America to go in the rides

Oh, you again... With the camera. How about I refuse to smile now. 

A bus! 

A plane! 

Rosy teething cheeks 

Holding my hand :) 

Party hats!

Gangnam style again 

One shoe on, one shoe off

Happy guys 

Sitting at the table like a big boy 

Plaid day

Keegan is famous! 

Giving big bro kisses 

Dapper dude 

He loves to make silly faces and make us laugh 


Cutie


How that get in here!? Oh, Liam 

And one guess as to who put the pacifier in here 

Puzzle time 

Pretty excited about the lollipop 

Fun in LA 

Santa Monica Beach

The pier 




Yep, we did the TMZ tour!

Rodeo drive 

The sign!

The Ivy















This did not suck.

Elsa's cute patio

Nolan's forst art project - he cut the heart out himself! I helped turn the paper, but he did all the cutting. 

Dapper dog

Magnet obsessed 

Looking for buses again


No comments:

Post a Comment