Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Break

My spring break has started off well, despite the non-spring weather! I'm hoping the snow will be mostly gone by the time I go back to work next week.

Today Nolan and I went to Jason's work. We stopped up at his floor and visited with his colleagues. Nolan was shy at first, but then warmed up and smiled. He really loved looking out the huge windows and watching the cars on 169. He also liked telling Jason to pull the shades "Dow!"  I think his favorite thing was running down the long hallways! It was so cute watching his little legs running as fast as they could go. Everyone loved him,  and loved watching him run and babble. Then we went down to the cafeteria and ate lunch. Nolan enjoyed a grilled cheese sandwich.

Another fun activity we did was finger paint! Sounds messy, but I saw a great idea on Pinterest. You put the finger paint in a ziploc bag and tape it to a window. Nolan can move the paint around inside the bag and it doesn't make a mess! Super easy and fun.

The last few weeks have gone by fast, as usual. Nolan is saying more words and is learning and growing! He has cut all his molars now and also his top canines. I'm sure the bottoms will be coming soon!

Baby #2 is growing! I have a little baby bump starting, which I need to take a picture of soon. I'm 17 weeks along now. I go in next week for a check-up and then two weeks after that is my 20 week ultrasound! This pregnancy seems to be flying by! My morning sickness is gone. I don't get nearly as nauseas when I'm hungry or when I take my vitamin and I have more energy. Sleeping is getting a little more difficult though. I've broken out my pregnancy pillow, which helps a little.

More updates soon!

Pictures... In backwards chronological order...This is how they uploaded on my phone.

Kissing the finger paint that's in a plastic bag

Having fun with the finger paint 

Love his little outfit!



Nolan still loves baths!

St. Patty's Day

The leaning tower of Nolan

Playing nicely while I was getting ready for work.

Love his owl hat!

skinny jeans :)

Keegan looking dapper

Loving the car ride


He seriously played like this for a few minutes!

Hating haircut #2

The finished product (and in the tub)!

Silly guy

Definitely time for haircut #2

Fell asleep in my arms :)

So excited about his new ball!

Future Gustie?!

ha!

"Oh no!" How did this happen?!?

Little heart breaker on Valentines Day

Hugs for Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment