Thursday, April 30, 2015

May Day

It's hard to believe tomorrow is May 1st. April flew by! Nolan started swimming lessons, which he loves. He's a little hesitant about the back float, but he does really well. He is in the pool with two instructors and six or seven other children. Nolan is one of the youngest ones, but he keeps right up with the other kids.

William is doing well, too. He is adding new words to his vocabulary and is capable of doing more activities. He loves climbing on all the playground equipment and sliding down the biggest slides.  He is turning into a little toddler before my eyes. It's bittersweet.

Last week we found a lost cat in our backyard, who looked exactly like Tigger. I gave it to animal control and it shortly went home, but both boys wanted to keep it so badly. A cat may be in our future at some point. William kept meowing and pointing at the door when the cat left. He also said, "Go bye," which was his first time putting go in a two word sentence.

 Nolan loves to say, "That was awesome!" Last week he splashed my mom with water and then said it. We had to laugh, even though he was being a stinker. Nolan also likes to tell us to calm down. The other day I told him I was proud of him and he hugged me and said that I'm his best buddy, which melts my heart. 

Other than that, not a whole lot is new since the last post. So here are some pictures!



I love these little harem pants

Hugging and kissing Johnny

Such a goof

Loving swimming lessons 

Next he'll be driving 

Daddy helped :) 


So serious and so silly 

Mommy/Liam day 

Weeeeee 


Cool dude 

Train

Helping Mamie blow out candles 

Nolan wanted to wear Anigail's old shoes all afternoon. Hahahaha 

Happy birthday, Mamie! 

Grandpa and Johnny 

No comments:

Post a Comment