Friday, January 3, 2014

Nolanator

Nolan is talking more and more, which is so fun! This morning when he got up I was explaining that William was overtired and crabby (thanks, sleep regression!) and so was I. I told Nolan that Liam woke up a lot last night, so we didn't sleep much, and we don't know why Liam woke up so much. Without missing a beat, Nolan turned to William and asked, "Why Liam? Why wake up now?" So cute! Nolan's favorite word of the week is "now."

And the other night when it was time for bed Nolan said, "Mama, come read book now." He hasn't mastered the "s" at the end of words yet. But he's doing pretty well!

Nolan and me today. I'm excited it's a snow/cold day on Monday, so no school. Please excuse the glasses/frumpiness. Lack of sleep is getting the best of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment