Saturday, October 27, 2012

Little Ham

There's so much to catch up on, but this will have to be short and sweet. Jason and I leave for Mexico in 8 hours and we aren't finished packing. But I have been dying to get these videos posted and secured on my computer. I would be devastated if something happened to my phone and I lost them.

Nolan is such a little ham. About a month ago he started fake laughing. He does it when other people are laughing and he wants to join in. He has learned that his fake laugh makes me laugh, so now he'll do it just to make me laugh. It's so adorable.

A few weeks ago Nolan started laughing like The Count from Sesame Street. I have no idea how he learned to laugh like that, because he has never seen Sesame Street. But I took the opportunity to teach him to laugh like The Count when I ask, "What does The Count say?"

This video captures both of his unique laughs.


Also, Nolan lets us know when he is ready for bed. One night around Nolan's bedtime, I randomly asked him if he wanted milk. He grinned and took off running for his bedroom where we nurse. I thought it was just a one time thing, but he has been consistently doing it! If he isn't ready for bed, he'll just smile and keep playing. But when I ask 5-10 minutes later, he's usually ready for bed and will run to his bedroom. My mom has tried this for nap times at her house when I'm at work. She asks, "Do you want to go night night?" And he'll run to the bedroom where he naps and say, "Ni ni." So cute!

Here is a video of Nolan running to his bedroom ready to nurse and go to sleep.


I will have tons more to post in the next few weeks as Nolan turns ONE! There will be birthday pictures, professional one year photos, and birthday party pictures. Jason and I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment