Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Half Birthday, Nolan!

Nolan is 6 months old today! Jason and I can't believe how fast these last 6 months have gone. I think it's the fastest life has ever flown by for me. Nolan will be graduating before I know it!! haha

It's as if Nolan woke up and knew he was a little bit older, a little bit wiser. This morning he wanted to hold the bottle while Jason fed him (I was getting ready/pumping), like he usually does. But today Jason let go of the bottle and Nolan was able to hold it up and feed himself for about 10 seconds! Of course then he dropped it, but it was fun that he was able to do it for a little bit!

Then when I was feeding Nolan oatmeal and pears this evening, he grabbed the spoon out of my hand and held it in his mouth. Of course, then he gagged himself a little bit, so I quickly took it back from him. But you can see him starting to want to be a little more independent.

Yesterday Nolan, Abigail, and my parents had a photo shoot. I'll post some of those pictures when we get them. This Friday Nolan has his 6 month photo shoot with the amazing photographer, Judd Sather (studiojphotography). I'll also post some of those pictures when we get them.

Here are pictures Jason and I took tonight of our little man. Happy 6 months, Nolan! Mama and Dada love you sooooooo much!

You can't keep Nolan still! Diaper/clothes changes are impossible.


Kisses for mama.

Loving my little guy. Note: hand grabbing my hair. I'm going to be bald soon because of this!

6 months old!

Sweet smile.

Such a happy guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment